We need your support
We believe that education is an investment into the future. By touching the lives and training the young minds of today, we will impact the leaders of tomorrow. Our desire is to make the highest standard of education affordable and attainable. Although it is a ministry, there is a cost involved. We need your support and partnership to effectively make a difference in the lives of the learners.
How you can help
Here are some things that we are in need of:
- New and improved facilities – both campuses are bursting out of the seems
- Transportation modes – vans or busses to transport students
- Jungle gyms and play areas
- Volunteers and life coaches
- Computers and Networking systems
- Educational toys, puzzles and equipment
- Art supplies
- Sport equipment
- Training DVDs
- Inspirational and biographical books (all ages)
- Office supplies / Stationary
- Sponsorship for events
- Sponsorship for financially struggling learners
- Support in prayer!
Young Eagles Christian Academy is registered under the SARS Tax Exemption Unit as a Public Benefit Organization (P.B.O.) in terms of Section 30 of the Income Tax Act, and Section 10(1)(cN), and Section 18A(1)(a) and Section 56(1)(h) of the Act. Our school also functions as a Non Profit Organization. Any and all donations will be kindly appreciated and are tax deductible.
Young Eagles Christian Academy
ABSA Bank, Kuils River Branch
Account Nr: 3010 154 382
Branch Nr: 523-810